My pain

Note: This is not a poem...

When I remember all the magic moments
I cry for the miss I done.
My nails are bleeding 
because I've been hitting a wall with them.
I'm trying to forget with the pain. 

Maybe today I'm sad 
but tomorrow I'll be worse.
I know, my silence is a gift for the world.
He don't care what we think 
just what we do. 

It doesn't matter if we die now,
it doesn't matter if we don't love each other.
The things that we did or said 
are disappearing in a black place.

I don't love you anymore,
I don't want to hurt my heart
with promises that you did in our past.
I can't breath with your hands on my neck.
Let me scream one more time 
for the love that we paint but didn't felt.  

Your name in my skin 
is a tattoo for our sadness and impurity. 
That makes me wonder about the words 
in your mouth, these that still standing in your lips.

I don't want to stay in this hole.
Try to let me go, 
and don't hurt me anymore.
Yes, I was in love 
but is the silence that kill it all.


J.Luna

Comentarios

  1. Luna enserio discúlpame... este pensamiento enserio que me deja impresionado... lo siento por no haber leído antes tus pensamientos en tu pagina, no sabes que me daba pena decírtelo, pero ahora que leí por primera ves uno de tus escrito enserio me dejo triste pero con un leve toque de amor hacia una persona que me hace sonreír mucho (creo que ya has de saber)... enserio que discúlpame Luna y enserio son maravillosos tus inscritos.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Amor a distancia (Obra de teatro)

La chica de la ventana

El calendario (Poema)